All things COVID-19
Just remember, you are not alone in this COVID-19 pandemic. There are couples all over the world who have started to think “OUTSIDE THE BOX” regarding their wedding and receptions. During this crazy time, I am sorry to say that there is not going to be that fairytale wedding that we all dreamed about, but what is important is that you are marrying the love of your life and your immediate friends and family will be able to attend. I have been very of proud of my April, May and June brides that have made that heartbreaking decision to postpone the reception and wedding or get married with just ten family members and have a reception in the fall.
REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT ALONE
I know this is a challenging, frustrating and honestly not fair, but someday you will look back on this and say I got through it with the help of my family and friends and I am here for you also. I encourage you to review your guest list several times and try to get your numbers as accurate as possible. Normally I would say that 10-15% will not show up, even if they RSVP’D, but I am not sure what to except now, so try to confirm your RSVP’s so that food is not wasted plus I really encourage that our normal tables that sit 6 guests, if possible I would only place 4 chairs.
My goal and your goal is to host a wedding and or reception that is filled with happiness while keeping everyone safe.
Bearcreek Events COVID-19 Procedures
· Cleaning and sanitizing before and after every event.
· All surfaces, handles, public areas, dressing areas, chairs and bar area are sanitized and cleaned.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE PROCEDURES
· All staff, bartenders and assistants will be wearing gloves throughout the event.
· Surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized prior and after food or beverages are served.
· Beer will be served in cans, all other alcoholic beverages will be served in disposable cups. We can not allow self serve beverages so I would suggest serving bottled water and purchasing the individual lemonade and ice tea packets or canned soda.
· If you are planning on serving snacks (i.e. pretzels, chips, peanuts), these will need to be individual bags or pre-filled mini closeable snack bags .
· Your dessert table will also not be self-serve, you will need to provide one person who will wear gloves and hand out the desserts through out the evening.
· All buffets, can only be self serve, if your guests wear a disposable glove while getting their food. We do have these available to purchase at a reasonable price. Your other option, is to hire food servers from Bearcreek Events, who will stand behind each food item and fill your guests plate. The rate for this is $15.00 per hour, minimum two hours and number needed will be determined by the number of entrees and other food items.
· Please contact us, if arrangements have been made for our facility to cater your event, we have had to make changes to our catering options
· PLEASE, IF YOU ARE BRINGING IN YOUR OWN FOOD OR HIRING A CATERING SERVICE FOR YOUR EVENT, THE ABOVE FOOD AND BEVERAGE PROCEDURES WILL BE REQUIRED.
GUEST SAFETY AND HEALTH TO BE POSTED
· If you feel sick or have a temperature, please celebrate at home.
· Please wash hands throughout the event. Hand sanitizer is available.
· Throw away any unwanted beverages and cans in the trash cans provided. Please dispose of your plates, napkins and utensils as soon as you have completed your meal.
· Maintain a safe distance at areas where guests usually congregate (i.e. the bar, bathrooms, food areas, dance floor).
We will continue to monitor and follow all recommendations by the CDC, local officials and the State of Indiana, including the size of social gatherings.